Hand Painted Embossed Elephant Chime
This chime works well as indoor art or an outdoor garden chime. Elephant trunks pointed upward is thought to dispense energy, luck and prosperity!
- Materials: Recycled iron and jute string.
- Lacquer finish, lead free.
- Dimensions: Approx. 11 inches from top to bottom and 5 inches wide.Jute string for loop for hanging measures approximately 6 inches.
- Cone Bells are approximately 2.25 inches tall and just under 1 inch at the base.
- Chains measure approximately 5.75 inches to the bottom of the bell.
Story Behind the Art:
Handmade by artisans at a family workshop in Behat, India, the metal working craft has been passed down from one generation to the next. The workshop was established in 1976 and employs the artisan family and well-trained artisans from the area.
Due to the handmade nature, slight variations in size, color, shape, pattern, or other characteristics may be evident. Each piece is truly a unique work of art, lovingly crafted by hand.